- The 1st lottery Dragon ball ultra THE 20 TH FILM E Awards Super Saiyan Goku
- Porsche 911 (997) GT3 Cup - Champion Class B Carrera Cup 2010 - H. Hassid - 1 of
- Mr.Z 1 6 Scale Model Dog 002 The Simulation Animal Series Siberian Husky TCA
- NEW Hotline Miami Collected Edition - PSVita
- WWE ELITE BOXED - SIN CARA With ENTRANCE COAT - RED WHITE - LUCHA DRAGONS
- STRANGER THINGS FIGURA WILL UPSIDE DOWN 15 CM- WILL McFARLANE TOYS
- DC Direct Justice Series 5 GREEN ARROW Alex Ross Locasio New NIB
- TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS AUTOBOT SPRINGER DELUXE CLASS NEW IN THE BOX MINT
- 1 48 Nakajima Ki 43 Nakajima Ki-43 Hayabusa Type II Late JP Japan Import
- 1 87 EM4505 Herpa MAN TGS Wandt Pritschen Sattelzug Lowliner Umbau Eigenbau
- OVERWATCH FIGURE TRACER WITH LIGHT 9 3 8in- ACTION FIGURE tracer 9,5
The Amex refer a friend program is arguably one of the best features that many American Express cards offer and most people don’t even know about it. It will always benefit the referer which is [...]
- FUNKO POP VINYL - DRAGON BALL Z SUPER SAIYAN blueE CHROME VEGETA NYCC EXCLUSIVE
When PC Insiders was announced a few years back, the public and the media were a bit shocked. Loblaw’s was basically introducing a subscription service that would give you some benefits, but who would pay [...]
1 18 Scale Classic Model Replicars 1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe 24h Le Mans
BMO Rewards is one of the most popular credit cards rewards programs in Canada. What makes BMO Rewards appealing is that earning and redeeming points is very intuitive and easy. Since this is BMO’s main [...]
Brooklin Models BPL01 20th Anniversary Commemorative White Metal Plaque 1974-94
When it comes to travel in Southeast Asia, Singapore usually finds its way on the must-see list. This small country really stands out in this part of the world. While it still has plenty of [...]
Corgi Mercedes Actros & C S Trailer- Caledonian Logistics
One of my personal finance books is the Millionaire Next Door. Without going into too many details, it explains how research finds that people who appear rich may not actually appear to be rich. It [...]
About Barry Choi
I’m a Toronto-based personal finance and travel expert who frequently makes media appearances. My blog Money We Have is one of Canada’s most trusted sources when it comes to money and travel.
As a completely self-taught, do-it-yourself investor with no formal training, I make money easy to understand for all Canadians. I combine my knowledge of finance with my passion for travel and encourage people to see the world.
My specialties include personal finance, budget travel, millennial money, credit cards, and trending destinations.
Browse the blog for more great tips!