- The 1st lottery Dragon ball ultra THE 20 TH FILM E Awards Super Saiyan Goku
- Porsche 911 (997) GT3 Cup - Champion Class B Carrera Cup 2010 - H. Hassid - 1 of
- Mr.Z 1 6 Scale Model Dog 002 The Simulation Animal Series Siberian Husky TCA
- NEW Hotline Miami Collected Edition - PSVita
- 16inch Original fake Kaws Companion Passing Thought Toys With original Box
- TROFEU TF2004 TRIUMPH TR 7 N.3 SPA 1977 1 43
- Jeff Gordon 2009 National Guard Youth Challenge Nascar Action Diecast 1 64
- Howl'S MOVING CASTLE Aullido,Sophie & Markl Figura Set Cominica Ghibli Miyazaki
- BANDAI MSIA Mobile Suit In Action Gundam MSM-07S Char's Figure Action Z'GOK
- Transformers Studio Series 39 Deluxe Cogman
- Good Smile Company Fate Grand Order - Nendgoldid Archer Ishtar
The Amex refer a friend program is arguably one of the best features that many American Express cards offer and most people don’t even know about it. It will always benefit the referer which is [...]
- Ligier JSP217 H Lemans 2017 Moore, Hanson, Chandhok 1 43 Spark
When PC Insiders was announced a few years back, the public and the media were a bit shocked. Loblaw’s was basically introducing a subscription service that would give you some benefits, but who would pay [...]
LABBIT - Scaredy Labbit 10 by Amanda Visell (Kidrobot) NEW
BMO Rewards is one of the most popular credit cards rewards programs in Canada. What makes BMO Rewards appealing is that earning and redeeming points is very intuitive and easy. Since this is BMO’s main [...]
GAME OF THRONES - Daenerys Targaryen & Drogon 7 x 9 Statuette (Dark Horse)
When it comes to travel in Southeast Asia, Singapore usually finds its way on the must-see list. This small country really stands out in this part of the world. While it still has plenty of [...]
FROZEN - Mystery Mini Blind Box 2.5 Vinyl Figures Display (12) by Funko NEW
One of my personal finance books is the Millionaire Next Door. Without going into too many details, it explains how research finds that people who appear rich may not actually appear to be rich. It [...]
About Barry Choi
I’m a Toronto-based personal finance and travel expert who frequently makes media appearances. My blog Money We Have is one of Canada’s most trusted sources when it comes to money and travel.
As a completely self-taught, do-it-yourself investor with no formal training, I make money easy to understand for all Canadians. I combine my knowledge of finance with my passion for travel and encourage people to see the world.
My specialties include personal finance, budget travel, millennial money, credit cards, and trending destinations.
Browse the blog for more great tips!