- Star Wars Hero Series X-Wing Fighter Vehicle
- Jimmie Johnson Lowe's 60th Anniversary 2006 Monte Carlo 1 24 Action NEW
- Maserati Granturismo MC GT4 No. 12 Trofeo 2010
- Batman v Superman Movie Set of 4 Two BATMANs, SUPERMAN & AQUAMAN
- Figurine Dragonball Z Son Goku Super Saiyan 2 Scultures Big 6 Colosseum Vol.2
- Doctor Who - Vashta Nerada NYCC 2018 Exclusive Funko Pop Vinyl Figure NEW SALE
- GI Joe 1984 Baroness w Filecard 100% Complete
- TC04-11(O) 1 6 Heroic Perfection Killer - Head Sculpt
- 1989 GI JOE SGT SLAUGHTERS MARAUDERS LOW-LIGHT v2 99% COMPLETE C9+ 1990 UK EURO
- TD91-02 1 6th Scale Action Figure - Male Head Sculpt G
- MARK43 PM4353SBR 1 43 Honda Prelude Si BA1 Option Wheel Ellis Brown Metallic
The Amex refer a friend program is arguably one of the best features that many American Express cards offer and most people don’t even know about it. It will always benefit the referer which is [...]
- ERTL AMERICAN MUSCLE 7258 Ford Sunliner Conv 1956 red black 1 18 MENTA &
When PC Insiders was announced a few years back, the public and the media were a bit shocked. Loblaw’s was basically introducing a subscription service that would give you some benefits, but who would pay [...]
1 18 Minichamps 318100051 - Betanker Set Williams 2002 2 Figuren 1 Tankstation
BMO Rewards is one of the most popular credit cards rewards programs in Canada. What makes BMO Rewards appealing is that earning and redeeming points is very intuitive and easy. Since this is BMO’s main [...]
Maserati Sebring II 1965 black Neo Scale Models 45642 Neu in OVP 1 43
When it comes to travel in Southeast Asia, Singapore usually finds its way on the must-see list. This small country really stands out in this part of the world. While it still has plenty of [...]
Miniaturas REI PZF Manaus Brazil (Schuco 1 66) SH 1859 Ford Granada Consul Box
One of my personal finance books is the Millionaire Next Door. Without going into too many details, it explains how research finds that people who appear rich may not actually appear to be rich. It [...]
About Barry Choi
I’m a Toronto-based personal finance and travel expert who frequently makes media appearances. My blog Money We Have is one of Canada’s most trusted sources when it comes to money and travel.
As a completely self-taught, do-it-yourself investor with no formal training, I make money easy to understand for all Canadians. I combine my knowledge of finance with my passion for travel and encourage people to see the world.
My specialties include personal finance, budget travel, millennial money, credit cards, and trending destinations.