- Star Wars Hero Series X-Wing Fighter Vehicle
- Jimmie Johnson Lowe's 60th Anniversary 2006 Monte Carlo 1 24 Action NEW
- Maserati Granturismo MC GT4 No. 12 Trofeo 2010
- Batman v Superman Movie Set of 4 Two BATMANs, SUPERMAN & AQUAMAN
- 11 Square Enix Play Arts Kai Marvel Comics Captain America Action Figure no box
- Transform Henkei Trans Formers D-01 Megatron Hekeheke Tf
- Banpresto One piece Grandista THE GRANDLINE MEN TRAFALGAR · LAW 11 inch Figure
- Pit Stop Mclaren Gomme Anteriore 1 43 343100042 Model
- 1989 TERRY STEINBACH - Starting Lineup - SLU - Sports Figure -OAKLAND ATHLETICS
- Good Smile Company Hatsune Miku Nendgoldid Action Figure
- Ferrari 458 Spider (2011) scala 1 18 Hot Wheels Elite
The Amex refer a friend program is arguably one of the best features that many American Express cards offer and most people don’t even know about it. It will always benefit the referer which is [...]
- TEKNO - VINTAGE METALLMODELL - JAGUAR E TYPE - OVP - (TEK-24)
When PC Insiders was announced a few years back, the public and the media were a bit shocked. Loblaw’s was basically introducing a subscription service that would give you some benefits, but who would pay [...]
SUNSTAR 1 18 5091 1951 KAISER HENRY J ARENA YELLOW
BMO Rewards is one of the most popular credit cards rewards programs in Canada. What makes BMO Rewards appealing is that earning and redeeming points is very intuitive and easy. Since this is BMO’s main [...]
Neca Reel Toys Hellraiser 1st series Pinhead NIB
When it comes to travel in Southeast Asia, Singapore usually finds its way on the must-see list. This small country really stands out in this part of the world. While it still has plenty of [...]
Dark Horse - The Witcher 3 - Yennefer - Officielle
One of my personal finance books is the Millionaire Next Door. Without going into too many details, it explains how research finds that people who appear rich may not actually appear to be rich. It [...]
About Barry Choi
I’m a Toronto-based personal finance and travel expert who frequently makes media appearances. My blog Money We Have is one of Canada’s most trusted sources when it comes to money and travel.
As a completely self-taught, do-it-yourself investor with no formal training, I make money easy to understand for all Canadians. I combine my knowledge of finance with my passion for travel and encourage people to see the world.
My specialties include personal finance, budget travel, millennial money, credit cards, and trending destinations.