- The 1st lottery Dragon ball ultra THE 20 TH FILM E Awards Super Saiyan Goku
- Porsche 911 (997) GT3 Cup - Champion Class B Carrera Cup 2010 - H. Hassid - 1 of
- Mr.Z 1 6 Scale Model Dog 002 The Simulation Animal Series Siberian Husky TCA
- NEW Hotline Miami Collected Edition - PSVita
- Neca Robocop Vs Terminator Endocop & Terminator Dog (BRAND NEW)
- Brand NEW Ring Gear Hardcore - WWF WWE 2001 Jakks Wrestling figure ECW Series 4
- FIGURINE EN PLOMB NAPOLÉON 1er PENDANT LA CAMPAGNE DE FRANCE 1814
- ONE PIECE - DX Figura Espectacular Escaparate 1 º Season Vol. 3 Nami Banpresto
- Doctor Who 3.75 Action Figure Wave 3 Amy Pond
- Transformers 5 The Last Knight Voyager Hound 6 Toy Figure New in Box
- John Day Kit Montado 1 43 - Bugatti T57 Le Mans 1937 N°1
The Amex refer a friend program is arguably one of the best features that many American Express cards offer and most people don’t even know about it. It will always benefit the referer which is [...]
- Kiditec Newbies Building Set Building Kit
When PC Insiders was announced a few years back, the public and the media were a bit shocked. Loblaw’s was basically introducing a subscription service that would give you some benefits, but who would pay [...]
Somerville Model Sunbeam Talbot 1 43
BMO Rewards is one of the most popular credit cards rewards programs in Canada. What makes BMO Rewards appealing is that earning and redeeming points is very intuitive and easy. Since this is BMO’s main [...]
Medicom MAFEX 074 RoboCop 2 Action Figure
When it comes to travel in Southeast Asia, Singapore usually finds its way on the must-see list. This small country really stands out in this part of the world. While it still has plenty of [...]
Vintage Matchbox Mercedes Benz 300 SE Coupe 46 MIB
One of my personal finance books is the Millionaire Next Door. Without going into too many details, it explains how research finds that people who appear rich may not actually appear to be rich. It [...]
About Barry Choi
I’m a Toronto-based personal finance and travel expert who frequently makes media appearances. My blog Money We Have is one of Canada’s most trusted sources when it comes to money and travel.
As a completely self-taught, do-it-yourself investor with no formal training, I make money easy to understand for all Canadians. I combine my knowledge of finance with my passion for travel and encourage people to see the world.
My specialties include personal finance, budget travel, millennial money, credit cards, and trending destinations.
Browse the blog for more great tips!