- The 1st lottery Dragon ball ultra THE 20 TH FILM E Awards Super Saiyan Goku
- Porsche 911 (997) GT3 Cup - Champion Class B Carrera Cup 2010 - H. Hassid - 1 of
- Mr.Z 1 6 Scale Model Dog 002 The Simulation Animal Series Siberian Husky TCA
- NEW Hotline Miami Collected Edition - PSVita
- MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 15 MODOK SPIDER-WOMAN VARIANTE 2006 TOY BIZ NEUF
- Game of Thrones Daenerys Targaryen Daenerys Stormborn collectors action GIFT
- POP 228 STAR WARS - PRINCESS LEIA WITH SPEEDER BIKE 40° ANNIVERSARY
- Aliens USCM with Baby Chestbuster Hot Toys Cosbaby COSB297
- YUBI'S figure YEAR without SANTA CLAUS Christmas puppet IGGY Miser HEAT Lot of 3
- N° 20 LED T5 5000K CAN 5630 Scheinwerfer Angel Eyes DEPO FK VW Passat 35i 1D6SV
- Soul of Chogokin GX-52 GETTER 1 from Shin Getter Robo Action Figure BANDAI Japan
The Amex refer a friend program is arguably one of the best features that many American Express cards offer and most people don’t even know about it. It will always benefit the referer which is [...]
- Battle Fever J - Bandai Soul of Chogokin GX-30 Battle Fever Robo
When PC Insiders was announced a few years back, the public and the media were a bit shocked. Loblaw’s was basically introducing a subscription service that would give you some benefits, but who would pay [...]
1 6 DRAGON US 101ST AIRBORNE PARATROOPER PATHFINDER THOMPSON + COLT WW2 BBI DID
BMO Rewards is one of the most popular credit cards rewards programs in Canada. What makes BMO Rewards appealing is that earning and redeeming points is very intuitive and easy. Since this is BMO’s main [...]
Spark 43LM96 TWR Porsche WSC Le Mans Winner 1996 - 1 43 Scale
When it comes to travel in Southeast Asia, Singapore usually finds its way on the must-see list. This small country really stands out in this part of the world. While it still has plenty of [...]
Spark 1 18 Mercedes F1 W05 Winner Abu Dhabi GP 2014 Lewis Hamilton SPA18S159
One of my personal finance books is the Millionaire Next Door. Without going into too many details, it explains how research finds that people who appear rich may not actually appear to be rich. It [...]
About Barry Choi
I’m a Toronto-based personal finance and travel expert who frequently makes media appearances. My blog Money We Have is one of Canada’s most trusted sources when it comes to money and travel.
As a completely self-taught, do-it-yourself investor with no formal training, I make money easy to understand for all Canadians. I combine my knowledge of finance with my passion for travel and encourage people to see the world.
My specialties include personal finance, budget travel, millennial money, credit cards, and trending destinations.