- The 1st lottery Dragon ball ultra THE 20 TH FILM E Awards Super Saiyan Goku
- Porsche 911 (997) GT3 Cup - Champion Class B Carrera Cup 2010 - H. Hassid - 1 of
- Mr.Z 1 6 Scale Model Dog 002 The Simulation Animal Series Siberian Husky TCA
- NEW Hotline Miami Collected Edition - PSVita
- 1 6 Scale Long Straight Hair Baby Face Girl Head carving Fit 12'' Action Figure
- Dr Deemo MOC - Swamp Thing US card Kenner 1990 lot
- DC MULTIVERSE CNC BAF Build A Figure WONDER WOMAN ARES COMPLETE
- PUFFO PUFFI SMURF SMURFS SCHTROUMPF 2.0184 20184 Bullfighter Puffo Torero 2A
- Disfraz de Carnaval THOR Deluxe MUSCULOSA Niño DE RUBIE Marvel Dress NUEVO NEW
- 1 6 WW2 - German Army - Dragon in Dreams DiD DML - Gebirgsjäger Spring Oakleaf
- Lotus 24 J.Brabham GP Monaco 1962 (Spark 1 43 S4273)
The Amex refer a friend program is arguably one of the best features that many American Express cards offer and most people don’t even know about it. It will always benefit the referer which is [...]
- Lotus 16 Graham Hill Dutch GP 1959 (Spark 1 43 S1835)
When PC Insiders was announced a few years back, the public and the media were a bit shocked. Loblaw’s was basically introducing a subscription service that would give you some benefits, but who would pay [...]
Kaiyodo Figure Complex Movie Revo Nautilus Desktop & Mini Vignette Set Revoltech
BMO Rewards is one of the most popular credit cards rewards programs in Canada. What makes BMO Rewards appealing is that earning and redeeming points is very intuitive and easy. Since this is BMO’s main [...]
NEW Nendgoldid 538 METAL GEAR SOLID 2 Raiden MGS2 Ver. Figure from Japan
When it comes to travel in Southeast Asia, Singapore usually finds its way on the must-see list. This small country really stands out in this part of the world. While it still has plenty of [...]
S.H. Figuarts STAR WARS R2-D2 A NEW HOPE About 90mm ABS & PVC Action Figure
One of my personal finance books is the Millionaire Next Door. Without going into too many details, it explains how research finds that people who appear rich may not actually appear to be rich. It [...]
About Barry Choi
I’m a Toronto-based personal finance and travel expert who frequently makes media appearances. My blog Money We Have is one of Canada’s most trusted sources when it comes to money and travel.
As a completely self-taught, do-it-yourself investor with no formal training, I make money easy to understand for all Canadians. I combine my knowledge of finance with my passion for travel and encourage people to see the world.
My specialties include personal finance, budget travel, millennial money, credit cards, and trending destinations.